Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Toronto, Canada
Torontonian mama to almost 4 year old W and 1 year old L. Love to cook and bake and experiment with new recipes from cookbooks, blogs, friends, magazines.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

My house smells like a cute little bakery

I just took the last pan of Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins out of the oven, and they smell like thanksgiving! This recipe comes from Allrecipes.com one of my favourite go to recipe sites.











I was snap happy this afternoon!

8 comments:

  1. Those sound and look delicious, Violet!

    -Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look amazing, Vi! I am not a pumpkin lover but I would definitely taste these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they look fabulous!!!!!!!!! Becky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ladies! Martha, Im not a huge fan of pumpkin pie, but the pumpkin in these is ever so subtle. I must say they aren't a snap to make, but totally worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and your sweet comment. This is one fab recipe daaaaahling. I may take it for myself :). I love that crusty looking top.
    *kisses* HH

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks so good!! you're such a great cook!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it when my kitchen smells like bread or cookies. :) These look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look perfect. Recipe please! :)

    ReplyDelete