Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Toronto, Canada
Torontonian mama to almost 4 year old W and 1 year old L. Love to cook and bake and experiment with new recipes from cookbooks, blogs, friends, magazines.

Friday, October 2, 2009

an out of the ordinary Friday night

Usually we are out on Friday nights, but with the babysitters aka the inlaws in Europe, we really have no one else to stay over while we go out for dinner etc.. Tonight we are enjoying our favourite type of meal; good cheese, vintage wine and a fresh baquette that just came out of the oven, and B is loving the pork and chicken liver pate..not my thing!! As we're munching, I'm helping my handsome husband pack for Bo-town, yes, you heard me right, he's leaving for 3 weeks tomorrow at 7am and decides to pack the night before...wow I love him! I wish I could pull that off.
Image #1: dinner
Image #2 proof that this is a casual dinner..no bread knives allowed (serbian style)
Image #3 my husband "packing"



I haven't yet talked about my newest favourite movie, Valentino, love love love love love, I love it! Kind of wants to make me become anorexic like my 18 month old daughter, who by the way had 2 bites of a pancake, 3.5 bites of a cheese quesadilla, half a bowl of brown rice noodles, and a bottle of milk...ALL DAY..one cannot survive on this and it has me worried. so yes, I've always loved Valentino Garavani (who knew Valentino was his first name, love that!) and the movie makes me want to be Valentino clad for the rest of the year!
Off to watch Grey's from last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment